Enjoy all the benefits of cardio and strength exercises in the water, a joint supportive environment. The ultimate in cross training. 30/30 has 30 minutes of choreographed movements and 30 minutes using weights and noodles.
Strength moves on TRX, circuit machines or free weights, alternated with calorie crushing cardio bursts. Get cardio and strength together in one fast moving class!
Empowering CORE building class. Focuses on exercises that work your core, abs, back and glutes. The foundational muscles everyone wants to work!
Fit For Life
A cardio class with easy to follow moves that keeps your body moving and your brain in the game! Strength training exercises and stretching are also included. All levels!
Rev-up your metabolism with this fun and effective interval workout. Exercises that bump your heart rate and alternate with short rests and strength moves. Lots of variety and a total body workout.
Work your whole body in this weight training class which uses bars, dumbbells and bands to strengthen nuscles and build endurance. Strength training is for every body.
Movements are done on a step platform. This class puts simple to complex movements together to form a great cardiovascular workout that will challenge mind and body.
Suspension training straps are used to push, pull, lift and strengthen your body and make your body your machine. Adaptable for all levels.
Lengthen, strengthen and relieve stress the yoga way. Work your body through controlled movement in both standing and mat work.
Yoga Fusion is a playful mix of yoga, pilates and light weights with your favorite poses.
Chair Yoga allows participants to get the benefits of yoga without having to get onto the floor.
Intermediate Yoga is suggested for those who have some experience with yoga.
Flow Yoga is for all levels and movements. Flow from one pose to the other without holds.
- Instructors want you to have a positive experience and are happy to answer questions and provide modifications and alternatives.
- You are encouraged to bring a water bottle to class and to keep yourself hydrated.
- You know your body best. Go at your own pace and modify your workout as needed.
- In consideration of others, please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Please note the class schedule is modified periodically to address members feedback and participation level. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Participants 12 years and older are welcome in classes. Instructors will ask anyone exhibiting disruptive behavior to exit the class.
- Risky, rude and unprofessional behavior is not tolerated.